Dining at the Ruskin
Our 120 cover, air-conditioned with Covid screen dividers, Restaurant is open for service as follows;
Breakfast 8am – 10am – “start the day the right way”
You have a choice of either a;
- Full English breakfast
- Continental breakfast.
Large selection of cereals, fruits, fruit juices, meat, cheese and bread.
Dinner 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- 3 course Table d’hôte menu: with a choice 3 starters, 3 entrees and an abundance of desserts
- Choose from our Steak Menu: the “chefs cut”, cooked the way you like it with your choice of sauce.
The additional supplements are;
- Breakfast: £7.50 per adult and £3.75 per youth (up to 12 years)
- Dinner: Advance purchase £12.50 per adult and £6.25 per youth (up to 12 years)
- Dinner: During your stay £15.00 per adult and £7.50 per youth (up to 12 years)
- Steak Supplement: £7.00
Due to the Government Guidelines your meals will be served in whole to you at your table and cutlery for each course will be brought with each meal.
Please note that we try to accommodate all dietary requirements, but advance notice is always helpful to make sure that we uphold our excellent customer satisfaction scores